As a person who is inspired by short text and quotes- I thought it would be beneficial to share my personal philosophy. Also, a few of my favorite quotes by some of the most influential people who have ever lived.
- Keeping an open mind allows you to evaluate different perspectives and apply it to your own.
- Asking questions is the most effective way of learning something new. It also shows that you are engaged in a conversation or the topic at hand.
- Being confident in your abilities pushes you to pursue your dreams and limits self-doubt.
- Writing out your goals is a great way to establish what you want to achieve. It provides you with tangible objectives that you can work towards. Have a plan and execute.
- Keeping in contact with old friends and coworkers ensures stable social networks and personal connections.
- You grow from meaningful conversations. Stay away from those that waste your time or inhibit you from reaching your goals.
- Push through failure and embrace success. If you give up, you will get nowhere. If you do not embrace success, you will have nothing to motivate you for your next journey.
- Be there for others and celebrate their victories. Simply put, the difference between a true friend and an acquaintance is loyalty.
- Develop daily– in a way you deem worthy.
- Find what drives you! This is the key to long-term success and happiness.
“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up”-Nelson Mandela
“When I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived. Not the money I made”-Tim Bergling
“I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan. I only want to be Kobe Bryant”-Kobe Bryant
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”-Lao Tzu